What differentiates Smart Cities Week?
We have created menu-driven choices that allow you to use your budget wisely to create your ideal bespoke package.
Maximize your marketing ROI and put your organization at the center of meaningful interactions with Readiness Cities.
- Based on your goals and a city’s state of Readiness, we create a unique experience that puts your organization at the table with the right cities.
- Due to the extensive data we maintain on our Readiness Cities, we are able to match your organization with a city that is “ready” in terms of decision-making, capability, budgets, and identified projects.
- The cities available to participate in the Readiness Approach are part of the Smart Cities Council Readiness Challenge ecosystem.
- SCC can hand-pick a city to partner with you based on their focus area (water, built environment, mobility, etc.) to foster more meaningful engagements during the Smart Cities Week.
- We coordinate all participants, regardless of session format.
Smart Cities Week is a global platform for cities to collaborate and discover!
Why invest in Smart Cities Week?
All Smart Cities Week events feature:
- World-class programming that collects and shares best practices.
- Intimate formats that allow for meaningful dialogue.
- City-to-city sharing of lessons learned.
- Travel scholarships that help deserving cities attend and share.
- Venue for city officials to preview the new technologies that will soon be impacting their city and their citizens.
- New: Innovative exhibition opportunities.
- As an alternative to a regular exhibit booth, we provide you the opportunity to create a real life experience in the exhibition hall.
- We will design and create a street environment where you can showcase your smart technologies and solutions such as smart bins, benches, lamp posts, cameras and sensors, analytics platforms, electric vehicles, bikes, etc…
- It will allow delegates to experience your solutions in the exhibition hall in a completely new and innovative way